Monday, March 10, 2014

Restless & Waiting for Spring



I was feeling so restless last week and I knew something was up.   I didn't want to escape by going for a long, long drive because I've done that before and it didn't help very much. I even picked up my water colors again in an effort to deal with the restlessness I was feeling and it helped temporarily.
But underneath I knew something was amiss.  I was asking the Lord what's up and I realized that I'd been struggling to enter his presence and just rest.

Yes, that surprised me too because I have been going in and out of Heaven  a lot more than I ever did and I've been busy praying, decreeing and doing stuff for my Papa.  I just somehow got too busy for him and He was telling me to pull aside a bit and rest.

So I ascended and waited and just sat.  It's so true that we get healed up when we behold Jesus.   The word says, "Let the son of righteousness arise with healing in his wings and his beams of light." (Mal. 4:2) and it's so true!  As we behold him and let him behold us we get healed up on the inside.  Each time I sit one more scar is healed up and I feel so much better.

Some of the wounds go way back to when we were children and we must soak in him and let his love and mercy and forgiveness wipe away our need for walls of protection.

Hallelujah!  It's a great journey we are on!

No comments: