Friday, August 17, 2018

Songs!

God has been reminding me to sing the songs He's given me.  There is so much power in the new song!   I encourage you to practice singing what's on your heart to any melody you know.  It will bless you!

Old song about the fear of God

Praying over the youth group 


I receive Your Love

All things are possible

Can Dead Bones Live?

New Song for a New Church (name)

Rock of My Salvation

Can I Be Your Mercy Seat?
 
More Than Horses

I Hear the Heartbeat of the Sound of Heaven

Walking Portal of Heaven

I See Them Crying

You're Working as I wait on You

I Recover ALL...

 The Eagles are Moving

Won't You Come To Me?

New Song  (with link to a teaching about how to get your own)


So Let me bless you! I decree and declare that you are receiving the anointing to sing a simple song that will bless the Father's heart!  Amen and Amen!

Blessings and Hugs,
Brenda Gale

No comments: