Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My "MO"


My "MO" or method of operation is to be one of God's kids and since He speaks and things happen we, his kids, should be doing the same thing.(ref. Eph. 5:1)

I like to use the following scripture verses a lot.
I am calling those things that be not as though they were. (Rom. 4:17)
I know that life and death is in the power of my tongue (Prov. 18:21)
I am daily practicing speaking words that will bless, give hope and help people.(Eph. 4:29)
"I open my mouth with wisdom; and in my tongue [is] the law of kindness.(Prov. 31:26)

I am living by faith and not by feeling, sight or sound because that's the only way to please the Father. (2Cor.5:7, Heb.11:6)

My faith is the substance of the things I have hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. (Heb. 11:1)
My imagination is the drawing board that God uses to relay new ideas and impressions to me. (Eph. 1:18, 3:18-20)

I just wanted to share a few thoughts on how I walk out promises in the Bible using scripture verses and things the Lord has shown me.

When I set myself to seek the Lord through praise, worship and the word, I end up in His presence. Sometimes Holy Spirit will show me things and I'll get a picture or He'll remind me of scripture promises that I have heard before. This is the time to really pay attention because what He reveals to you is yours. (Deut. 29:29) You just have to decree it out of your mouth, because the bible says decree a thing and it shall be established.(Job 22:28)

Sometimes what you decree will come to pass quickly and sometimes what He shows you is prophetic in nature and Holy Spirit is wanting to get you going in a new direction. Ask Holy Spirit lots of questions so that you know what to do with the picture, words or promise that He shows you. Make sure you write it down so that you can remind yourself of it and keep declaring those words over your circumstances. (Habb. 2:2) The truth of God's word changes circumstances. It's a supernatural word and it always accomplishes what it is set out to do. (Is.55:11)

Holy Spirit will give you confirmation of things too, if you ask.

Remember "When you pray, believe that you receive and you shall have what you have prayed for."(Mark 11:24) Use this verse to get things on Earth to line up with Heaven... THY will be done, THY kingdom come, on Earth as it is in Heaven."

In a nut shell, I praise and worship, pleading the blood and repenting as Holy Spirit shows me stuff that needs cleansing. It's like going by the alter of sacrifice and the Bronze laver for the washing of the Word.

Then we can enter through the gates of thanksgiving and enter his courts with praise... Then we can go into the Holy of Holies as you feel the leading to worship the Lord. Then you are in His presence because there is no veil anymore. Hallelujah!

So when the awe of God come on me or the rarefied air I get really quiet and wait for Him to talk to me. IF I get distracted thoughts I say "Jesus, Jesus." and focus on Him. He always has something so special for us. It's the greatest joy of my life!

Lately I've been getting laughter and tears when I'm in His presence. This is not a bad thing, just a new thing that God is doing. The Quakers quaked, others have done, shaking and falling down in His presence, etc. etc.

May I pray for you? Lord I ask that you would impart a desire for this precious person to get into Your presence and that You would make it easy for them Lord. Show them something of Heaven and You Lord. Help them to see things from Your perspective Lord, in Jesus' name I ask. Change them from Glory to Glory as they behold You, Lord. Amen! (2Cor.3:18)

1 comment:

Elle said...

Amen. Please can I get your direct Email? God bless