Friday, January 8, 2010

Glass Slipper


A few months ago I was worshiping the Lord and I heard Holy Spirit ask me, "What do you see?"

I saw a picture of me and I had something in my pocket. When I reached in, to grab what was in my pocket, I didn't recognize it at first. As I looked at it I realized that I was carrying a glass slipper in my pocket.

Huh? Then I realized that we are like Cinderella and our king is searching for us. Wonder of wonders... He knows how many times we have longed for Him to come.
He sees every tear we have shed.

He is looking in every house.

He is looking for a heart of worship.

Looking for the one who trembles at His word.

He is Looking for His bride.

And that's us! Washed by His blood, transformed by the renewing of our minds, found faithful because we walk by faith and not by sight.

Truly,,, He has chosen the foolish things to confound the wise.(1Cor. 1:27)

I stand amazed at the Lord's goodness. I believe there are a bunch of diligent worshipers that are about to get a divine visitation from the Lord. I can hardly wait to see what the Lord is going to do. The earth will never be the same!

"Father, glorify your name!" (John. 12:28)

Bless you!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: