Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"School of Love and Power"... Amazing!

I went to the School of Love and Power last week.  I think I found a home.   These guys are doing what I have been doing on and off the last few years.  Hallelujah!  I'm not whacked,,,, I was just way ahead of my time!

We learned to release the Love of God wherever we went and it was awesome.  Because I have done this before, I was asked to take people out to the malls and restaurants to show them how to do release God's love.  The idea was coach them and bail them out when they got stuck or at a loss for words.

I had so much fun. The first two ladies and I were sitting at a table the first day looking for people that were sick to pray for.  All of a sudden a lady walked by from an angle I couldn't see.  The lady sitting across from me didn't do anything.  I quickly blurted out, "Excuse me for a minute." and went to talk to this lady.

She was really happy to have someone pray for her as she had sprained her ankle and it was very painful.  She had on a boot type of imobolizer and was walking with crutches.  I prayed for her and rebuked the pain and blessed her and she walked off.   She must have said "thank you" 5 times.

I got back to the table and told the lady sitting across from me, "She was for you, you know.  That was a divine set up to get you started." That got her thinking.  You see, I had gotten them to agree with me earlier that we would be drawn to people that would be favorable to having prayer.

So, I taught them how I love to give out destiny words for kids and how I love to tell Mom's how beautiful their babies are and what they are going to be good at as they grow up.  It's so encouraging!   After showing the two ladies how easy this was.... they ventured out and I prayed in tongues for them.

I was so proud of them and Holy Spirit was so happy I couldn't help but get teary eyed.   We blessed many people that lunch hour!

I want to do this every day of my life.  I keep hearing "Freely you have received, freely give."  Well praise God,  I'm trying to give His Love away as fast as I can, to as many people as I can.  Hallelujah!

Lord help us to seize the opportunities to make a difference for you.  Help us to realize that the King of kings and Lord of Lords lives inside of us and wants us to bring Heaven everywhere we go.  Truly we are your ambassadors to a lost and hurting world. We die to our own rights and what people will think of us and see only the cross and how much you love us all. Amen!

Have a great day in him!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: