Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Singing...

Hi there Saints!

I was sharing with my grand daughter about singing  and the results and she was intrigued.  So I thought I would share my tips with you.

My Grand daughter is 11 and she likes to sing, which is great.   So I told her that a long time ago I felt to ask Holy Spirit what song he would like to hear as I went through my day.   I just really wanted to bless His heart and so I asked and waited and sure enough a song bubbled up in my thoughts so I sang it to Him.  Well as usual, angels started showing up and of course I didn't want to stop! 

 I told her  don't worry if you can't remember the words!  Just make up your own.  The goal is to sing from your heart. (Isa. 42:10, Ps. 96:1, Ps. 144:9)

I then suggested that my grand daughter  pretend she was like Romeo when he wanted to sing to his Juliet on the balcony.  ( not an exact analogy but you get the point)

Then I told her about the miracles I had seen when I would listen and sing in my home until the Lord said, " Go now."   So many people helped in the mall or grocery store... it made for some exciting testimonies!

Oh one other thing I told her that I always do.... I  lift my arm up to heaven and wave at the Lord and say,  "Here I am, Lord!  Please use me today!"   He loves to hear those words!   Of course  I got stretched many times and I could have run because I looked like a fool... but I refuse to let my reputation get in the way of the Master's plans for me!

 My daughter texted me later  that day that my grand daughter was singing in her bedroom!  Praise the Lord!

So have fun pretending to be Holy Spirit's  lover that wants to bless his heart!   You'll never be the same!

Big hugs,
Brenda Gale

ref. Psalm 96:1

No comments: