Friday, July 3, 2009

July, 2009


Hi all. Sorry I haven't been around. I've been driving a school bus on a very long run (1450 kms per week)

Just last Saturday I was riding one of my younger horses when she threw a little temper tantrum. I didn't fall off but my hand hit the saddle horn hard and caused a fracture.


I'm right handed and having my right arm in a cast is slowing me down to a snail's pace.
Haying still needs to be done... yeah. Only a farmer can know the stress haying can put on a family. It's one of the most weather sensitive, labor intensive crops on a farm.
Let's Pray....
"Thank You Lord for good weather and good times haying this year. Thank You Lord for supernatural healing in my wrist and arm and that my wrist is better than ever!
Thank You Lord for camaraderie in our home and on our farm & that we all get along and the kids are not resentful about having to help more. Thank You Lord that You have work for Roy and I. Please continue to lead us and guide us by your Holy Spirit. Amen!" (Isa 53:3-5, Phil 4:13,19)

Bless you!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: