Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Receive Your Love

Have you ever had a day where you had all your plans made and then the Lord said, "But I wanted you to do this?" I have.   I was supposed to go to the local Fountain for some acrylic painting but the Lord said to get this video done.

Well, the voice recording was horrible and I am an amateur singer at best, so I recorded a piano accompaniment and then tried to record the vocals again.  Not the best because of a cold, but it's understandable.

So maybe you are that someone that God wanted me to get this done for!  Our minds get renewed as we sing the word of God you know.   This is the kind of song that I hum as I work.  I hope you will too.

I decree that you are blessed today; physically, mentally, spiritually and financially and that your hands are anointed to transfer God's glory to other people. Go with God and go in Love! Amen.

His love is shed abroad in our hearts by Holy Spirit. (ref. Rom. 5:5)
"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. "(John 13:35)
"Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law." (Rom. 13:8)
"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God..." (1John 4:7)
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." (1John 4:18)
By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. (John 13:35)

Have a great day!
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: