Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Voice of the Father

I always wondered what the Father's voice would sound like when I actually heard it.  I have been pressing into worship and seen lots of stuff in visions of God.  As I've gotten closer to the throne room of Heaven I've been wondering when I would get to hear his Voice.

There is so much music in Heaven.... it takes a bit of getting used to.  Everything is singing.  Even inanimate objects have a song resonating in them.  If I pause and stand and focus on the music I can see the notes appear in the air.  Amazing stuff.

Anyhow, I was getting stuck in the groups of worshipers that wait their turn in front of the throne level.  They are all so excited to be able to worship at the throne in Heaven.  I remember saying, 'help' in my head and all of a sudden I had a back stage pass in my hand and in a blink I was behind the throne area.

Now when I worship it's like I go to the back of the throne area immediately and there are all these angels and living creatures on that level.  There's a huge angel with wings that are at least 10 ft long at the top of the dais and he's curled his wing around me a time or two-- when the glory got to intense for me to stand in it.

Lately, I've been getting closer and I keep seeing this angel that's glowing with fire all over him.  When he moves fast he leaves a trail of fire.  He's looking at me and then looking back over his shoulder to the Father. I know he's got something for me.  I just know it!  He's waiting for the right moment.

Anyhow.... I was watching the Father intently and he was motionless, sitting on the throne.  I was awestruck with his majesty and power. I thought to myself, "All I want to do was to sit and watch him run the comos."

I heard Holy Spirit talk to me and I said, "I love you Holy Spirit but I'd really like to hear the Father's voice." and He said, "I am the Father's Voice."

I pondered that and then Holy Spirit said, "When you hear me, You are hearing the Father."

How amazing is that?  The most powerful, creative, awesome being in the universes and He's talking to me!!!

Every time we hear Holy Spirit we are hearing Father God cause he is God's voice.

Let's pray:  Lord we treasure you!   Help us to always be able to hear and discern your lovely voice.  Awaken us in the morning with your sweet songs and put us to bed in the evening hearing your precious, precious words of love.  Yell at us it we are going to mess up our lives and give us ears to hear and a receptive, humble heart to obey what you say. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen!

Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: