Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Knees!



I was helping with the ministry team on Tuesday night and happened to be beside the preacher as he prayed for a lady with metal in her knees.  She was in incredible pain just trying to stand up and move to where the preacher wanted the people to go stand for prayer. 

When he prayed for her she went down and he moved on to pray for other people that had surgical metal in their bodies.  I could feel an empowering as I was praying for her and I saw a quick vision of leg bones with knee caps.  The Lord wanted me to pray for her so I downloaded knees into her by faith, while she was down on the floor. 
She then moved her leg a bit and started to cry and when I asked what was going on, she told me that she this was the first time she hadn't been in pain bending her leg in 4 years.  Praise the Lord!   I found out that she had hurt herself while in military service and had had both knees replaced surgically.  She couldn't have been over 35 years old and was awfully young to be so debilitated.
I told the preacher  what was happening to her and he had her stand up and asked her what had happened. All of the pain and most of the metal was gone from both knees, so he prayed for the last little bit of metal to go (I joined in quietly) and she got totally healed.  I was so encouraged and empowered by the preacher's authority and to realize that I heard the Lord right and that he used me.

Also,  I believe I received something from the Lord as I prayed for the preacher... because initially I was just praying for the preacher, covering and protecting him in prayer.  He had asked the people to pray in tongues for him a couple of times... so I thought he might want help spiritually.  We can never out give God!

What an exciting service. I want to encourage you to get involved whenever you can because you get trained up as you help serve men and women of God.

Bless you today!  May you walk in the anointing you have received!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale

No comments: