Thursday, February 2, 2012

Videos and Horses

Hi there.  Well the kids lost my blevin's cover off of one of my stirrup leathers.  It's a very important part if you want your stirrup leather to stay together. I have been looking on line for over half an hour to find a replacement part and it turns out that this size is discontinued.  So my riding plans have been put on hold for a while.  Sigh.... I might have to get inventive and use some string or something, lol.

On a good note I have made a couple more movie clips.  They can be found on youtube.  My channel or username is beloved4evr. Here's the link to one of them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49HkauQC4_Y
In case you were wondering this clip features Apostle Ezekiah and Benita Fracis who are very famous in India.  I captured a few highlights, from the first part of one service they had with us at wcca.ca.

Bless you!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: