Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another Strategy to Break Through!

If there are times when you don't know what to do to get a break through, keep reading.

You probably have done all the regular things you know to do; like pleading the blood of Jesus over you and repenting of any sin you are aware of.  If you still don't hear anything, then may I suggest that you 'offer yourself a living sacrifice' to him? (ref. Rom. 12:1-2)

Let me explain...  When there's a cloud around me and it's hard to hear, I picture myself climbing on a huge alter and laying down.  Then I give my ideas, my mindsets, my interpretations of visions, all my past experiences etc. to  the Lord.  Sometimes this takes a while.  Then I ask Holy Spirit to bring to my remembrance anything that is getting in the way of our relationship.  He's so faithful to show me!  Hallelujah!  He wants this for us. 

God always shows up when there's a sacrifice on the alter--always!   He's no respecter of persons either.  What he's done for me He'll do for you.

This is another key that God has helped me use to get corporate break through at church.  It usually only takes one person to visit heaven and if they decree that everyone gets touched by heaven then they will.   There is so much power in our words.

When I claim Holy Spirit's presence around me he shows up!  When I don't claim it.... he sometimes doesn't. When I release the glory that's inside of me people get touched wherever I am.

Therefore I want to encourage you to use your words on purpose. Say what you want to see out loud and expect Heaven to move in.  Truly we have not because we ask not!

I bless you with more of His presence today and more of his boldness. Amen!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: