Monday, July 9, 2012

Hay and Healing Testimony

Hi there.   Tricia hurt her wrist last night when she tried to break her fall in the hay mow.  We were done the hay so she didn't have to move it much and I don't think she realized how badly she hurt it. This morning it was really bad and she told me about it so I prayed for her and got her to check it.  It was still a bit sore so I prayed again.   I could feel the love flowing through me.  Then she checked it again and the pain was a bit better.


I prayed again and we included all the people who did hay last night because I was a bit sore too.
After that time she was much better. You could see the delight on her face.


Three hours later and we just finished man-handling some bales into their final positions in the barn and her wrist is still good.  Hallelujah!  She's going for a swim now. PTL!

I just had to write about this.  Normally pulled wrists take a few weeks to heal, never mind moving  three-four hundred lb.  bales around the same day!  God is Great Saints!



Lord, the anointing you have given me I give to the person reading this and 100x more!  Let them always have the boldness and trust to step out of their boat for you! Amen!


Bless you again!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: