Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cameras, Video Editing and Power and Love!

Here's my video set up at church.  It's a bit messy because we don't have some pieces mounted on the wall yet, but that will get fixed eventually.

I'm getting better at multi-tasking.  I have this lap top recording some of the service and also transferring the last week's service to an external drive.  At the same time the dvd burner behind the lap top is directly burning the camera feed onto a dvd.  Amazing what technology can do!

This is allowing me to do most of the work at church so I don't always have to bring the lap top home.  It's amazing!  It's saving me at least 6 hours a week of editing, rendering and burning.


I'm still going out and sharing the good news of God's love.  This week I was in Ottawa at Michaels when I noticed that the cashier had these huge lumps on her arms.  I asked her if she was okay and she said that she's on kidney dialysis.  So I asked her if I could pray with her and I decreed healing over her, in Jesus' name.    I know but I know her kidneys are working now!  That was one of the first miracle's I ever saw!

Then I was at Walmart and I saw a lady with a mask over her face.  I asked her what was going on and she said that she had horrible allergies.  I asked if it was okay for me to bless her and she said, "Sure!' So I blessed her in Jesus' name and decreed that she could enjoy all creation without allergy or side effect from now on.  She was touched that I would stop and enquire about her health.   Amen!  She's getting better all the time!

Those are the encounters that really stand out to me.  I pray for people with headaches, colds and pain all the time.  I hate what the devil does to people.  Heaven on earth around me -- that's what I'm here to enforce!  I am his revival vessel and so are YOU!

Go and have a great day sharing the love of God with the people you meet and Don't forget your family!  They might not want to hear your words but they can't resist His Love, lol.  Sometimes when our light is shining bright the conviction brings out the worst in them.  Don't let it get to you!  Just know that in Jesus we win!

Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: