Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sunbeams

I had a crazy day recently.  It went by so fast that I didn't get the time to seek the Lord.   I was tired from a work out and all the gardening I did and I was going to bed when I heard Holy Spirit ask, "What do you see?"

I stopped and focussed on my spirit and I saw black and then a beautiful, golden sunbeam came streaming down to me.  It was gorgeous and it felt warm, refreshing and cleansing at the same time.  I could feel all the day's 'spiritual smog' burn off of me as I basked in this enveloping sunbeam.

I know that the Bible says that, "The son of righteousness will arise with healing in his wings and his beams..." (Mal. 4:2 Amp.)  It was a whole new experience to live the verse-- to have the Lord send down a special golden sunbeam, just for me.  I felt so refreshed as I enjoyed his love.   He wants to dote on us like a grandfather you know.  He looks for ways to brighten our day.  He loves to see us smile with delight at  a new discovery.

Anyhow,  the second part of that verse now  makes sense..." and you shall go forth and gambol (frolic) like calves [released] from the stall and leap for joy."  I felt so refreshed like a calf let out of the barn after a long, dark winter.  Now I understand how you can go from sunbeams to calves frolicking.  It's so obvious--now.

I went to bed that night with tears in my eyes reveling in the great, great love of Holy Spirit/Father God/Jesus.  I know I will never be the same.

May the Lord bless you 100x more what he has me and may you know His love that passes all understanding, in Jesus' name I ask. Amen!

Bless you more!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson



No comments: