Thursday, December 1, 2016

Angelic Court

Hi There....   Just a quick note.   I posted on my blog about going to the Angelic Court.... I was then asked several times to lead a group in going there..

I really didn't have peace to do that so I declined....  I felt bad but had to obey the Lord... Turns out that Ian taught about the Courts and he said the first thing to do is to cleanse your imagination.

To do that we say Jesus, Jesus... and wait till we sense Holy Spirit .  Then we tell the Lord that we've seen this and don't want it in our memory banks.  Then we Ask the Lord to forgive us  (don't give the devil a man to fight with),  and then ask the Lord to cleanse our imaginations.   He might show you a picture about this.

Then we step back physically and release the glory/victory that we have received. Pic by picture this is how it's done.  Trust me... so many times I would be seeking the Lord and all this junk would come up... That's because the devil doesn't want you receiving anything from Heaven!  So agree with God and cleanse your imagination..... And I bet Holy Spirit will show you what not to watch in the future! LOl.

Finally, remember it's all done by faith.   We do it by faith enough and then God gives us the reality of what we are doing.  Hallelujah!  Takes time for some of us to have our eyes opened  and that's okay!  I was a logical thinker too!

You can look up some great teaching about the mobile court on youtube too. 

Have a great day!

Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: