Thursday, December 1, 2016

Real Faith?

God is no respecter of persons.(Acts 10:34)  That means you and I are not favorites.  He does say however, that the just shall live by his/her faith.   (Rom. 1:17)
You say, "I have faith,"....  Well then tell me your recent testimonies!  Not as easy eh?

The truth is that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. (Rom. 10:17)   If we want faith we need to get a hold of the word of God, either by hearing it preached by anointed people or by reading it.  Then when a promise or verse hits our spirit we need to write that down and make a note of it.

Then as we start to meditate on it and speak it over and over we get revelation on it and it becomes a rhema word to us.   Then the next step is to decree that word over ourselves and our situations.   This is when our faith becomes active.   You see faith that can't be tested can't be trusted.  As you get tested your faith will become stronger and you'll see more victories.  Then the best part is you'll be able to pray for others and they'll get victories too!

It's the same for each one of us.  There are no short cuts.    I have results because for  over 20 years I spent  time speaking the promises of God over myself and my situations.   There is so much truth to the saying, "If you want a change you must make a change!"  

So you want victory?  Do the work....  It's that simple. 

God has no favorites.... He's promised to reward the people that diligently seek him and since he is His word and he's the living word  your best life is to seek Him! (Heb. 11:6, John 1:1)

Just think, after twenty years of your tv shows where will you be?  Or after 20 years of your hobby where will you be?  Where do you want to be?  That's what changed me.  I really, really wanted to make a difference.  I liked it when someone I knew used to say that all hell went on red alert when I woke up in the morning.    The choice is up to you.... I have lots of good confessions in this blog that will help you get started.   And Holy Spirit will highlight some good faith filled preachers for you if you ask.

Have a great day knowing how much you are loved by an amazing God!
Big Hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson



No comments: