Friday, July 29, 2011

Where We Are in Canada



A few days ago I saw a banner in the spirit with the word "Dream" on it in bold letters.  It looked like it was being pulled across the sky by an invisible angel and I was really impacted by it.

I asked the Lord, "What dream? Whose dream is coming now?  And immediately I was taken back into a past vision.

Many years ago I was in my kitchen praying in tongues and  all of a sudden I saw pictures overlapping the view out my kitchen door.   I saw myself being falsely accused of a heinous crime and taken away from my children.  I was languishing in jail trying so hard to convince anyone to help me and nobody would!  I cried desperate tears and pleaded with so many to help me prove my innocence.  No one would help me!


I watched the seasons pass by looking out my jail cell window and I saw children playing outside but they weren't mine. The ache in my heart was so great I didn't think I could stand it any longer.

Finally, the authorities decided my children could come see me.  I was so happy!  I could hardly wait to see my children!


The day came and they were brought to me.  Imagine my shock and hurt to find out that they didn't want to see me.  They thought I was guilty!  They had written me off! The rebuff was almost more than I could bear and I started sobbing from the impact of the vision.

Immediately I heard the Lord's voice, "That's how I feel about my children. I have been falsely accused and judged.  My children have believed a lie and don't even want to see me."

I never forgot it. I have been praying for a great awakening and revival across Canada for many years and I believe God's going to show himself as the Great God and refute and tear up all the lies that people have erroneously believed.

We are on the brink of a huge revival or awakening.  God says His dream is coming to pass.  Now is not the time to fall asleep or get distracted.  Every day counts when you are on the winning side.  I want to encourage you to pray in tongues more than ever and to ask for the interpretation too.  "Lord, the gifts you have given me give to these precious saints. Amen."

Also, keep singing love songs, your songs to the Lord. Don't worry if they are out of tune. He loves it!

One more thought... This morning I woke up with a startling dream.  I saw a woman's pregnant belly getting beaten by blows from 2x4 wood studs.  I also saw a few snakes around her waiting to strike and poison the woman and baby.

I believe that the enemy is going to try to stop this revival. The Lord told me to pray, to break off any seditious spirit, pride, control and manipulative spirit that would hurt this revival and to loose many more angels to protect God's dream.

We must remember-- we are in a safe place to grow. Holy Spirit told me that we have a great team of mature leaders in our church. As we support our leaders He will bring this dream to pass and we will all benefit.

Lord we loose camaraderie and support in our churches.  Help us to esteem one another better than ourselves. Help us to lay our agendas down and support our leaders.  Thank You for more joy as we determine to praise and thank you for what you are doing in our lives.  Thank you for more revelations as we choose to pray in tongues more. We believe we receive all that you have for us Holy Spirit.  Thank You so much that we have the Holy of Holies inside of us now. Thank you Lord that we can bring you joy and delight your heart today. Thank You for your great company today Holy Spirit. You are the best thing that ever happened in our lives! You really are! Amen.

I bless you as you go, in Jesus' Name.
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson
www.wcca.ca
photo courtesy of yupio.com

1 comment:

hazelmay said...

I agree with this and have been painfully aware, just lately, of how much God gets blamed for stuff He didn't do. Not just by unbelievers. I have done it myself. I have been repenting for it and asking God to help me change my attitudes. It is working. I have been just weeping sometimes, feeling pain that I think is identifying with how God feels. He gets accused of heinous things and if even His own won't believe in His goodness, how can we ever expect those outside to want to come in? These days, I deliberately decree and declare His goodness and faithfulness over and over again, at every turn, and especially when I hear those accuastions in my head... realizing they are not my accusations, but the enemy trying to plant those thoughts in our heads collectively. Sometimes, when I feel bad about myself too, I hear the Lord saying, "You're being accused right now." I'm starting to become aware of this more and more... the accuser tries to get us to blame God for stuff... when it wasn't Him at all. I'm praying that this revival will come forth unscathed, healthy, unstoppable, untainted and that there will be so many souls won for the Kingdom, the churches will just not have room to contain them... and that includes non believers and those who maybe lost their faith in the fact that 'God is good'.