Monday, January 30, 2012

All Things Are Possible...

I was praying for our youth group and children's ministries a few years ago and I felt I was to lay them in the Father's arms because they didn't know how much they were loved.  Then I wrapped them in his arms of love so they would get a revelation of how great and powerful his love was.  Then I started speaking or decreeing  all the promises of God that I knew over them (ref. Num 14:28) because I knew that the Lord would do them!  He's promised!  The prayer conceived in love always hits the mark!

Before I knew it I was singing these actions as I acted out the words.  This song is the result.  It's just the first take we recorded at a friend's house.  One day I hope to go to a recording studio.

Enjoy!  I hope it blesses you like it has so many others!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nebGDeP2TQ

Blessings,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: