Saturday, January 21, 2012

Vision & Video

I have been wanting to advertise all that God has been doing in our church (www.wcca.ca or Kinburn Revival on Facebook)  to encourage others.  We have not arrived by any means. We are just a group of people with a hunger for God and some awesome pastors that are encouraging us to grow in our gifts.

I am learning Adobe so I can make dvd's of the services. An off shoot of this is that I can make video clips of some of the highlights.

So I thought it would be a good idea to share this clip.  As you can see, I have a  lot to learn about stage presence and public speaking skills. Yet... people told me there were blessed by what I shared!

Pastor Darren's word after I share is especially encouraging.  If God can use us than He can certainly use you!!! Be encouraged!  Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nebGDeP2TQ&feature=player_embedded

Blessings,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: