Monday, January 23, 2012

Priorities and Intimacy

Hi again.  I have spent at least 6 hours learning a bit about this program, Adobe Pro.  There's a lot to it.  In the midst of the busyness I heard the Lord remind me that I need to spend time with him.

It's Very important to keep the main deal the main deal.  Too many things can creep in and use up our time.  The Lord told me to spend 90%  of my anointing on him  if I wanted to birth the dream he had given me.  Selah --pause and think about that.

Holy Spirit is very gracious and reminds me when I am getting in over my head.  Hallelujah!  There is much hope.  I got to pray for many people yesterday during the ministry time and Holy Spirit gave me words of knowledge for each of them.  I was so blessed!  He hears the hearts cry.  I do not want to lose the anointing I have already attained because I am too busy doing other stuff!  (ref. Phil. 3:16)

Please don't think that I have arrived or that I have it all together.  I don't.  I rely on Holy Spirit to keep making course corrections and keep me on track.  I want to help get the word out about our great church and I want to pursue the Lord for all that he has for me. On the other hand, I also want to make videos of some of the songs God has given me, to get them on the net where they can help others who are pursuing more of God.  Sigh... sometimes it's hard to do everything you want to do.

Therefore I want to bless you because you have taken the time to read my short post.  "I decree and declare that you are blessed from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet.  You shall accomplish all that the Father has planned for you.  I say that your ears are open now to hear the voice of the Lord in new ways, that your heart is prepared to make notes and to study and show yourself approved, and that your eyes are now able to see into the spirit realm with greater clarity.  May you hear his well done every day of your life! Amen!"

Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: