Saturday, January 7, 2012

Corrected by Holy Spirit, LOL

Cute corrections.
Well did I ever get shown differently last night at church.  If you read my last post I talked about sometimes feeling like a raft at sea attempting to steer in the direction Holy Spirit wanted.   Did I ever get an upgrade last night.

I got to church late, which is never good, but sometimes happens-- it's called family.

Praise and worship was good,  the first vision I saw was of some grey things (spirits) which the Lord told me to get rid of.  The second time I ascended I saw some flashes so I knew that there were angels in our midst.  I decreed that they would get their testimonies and that no one would go home the same.

The third time Holy Spirit asked me what do I see and I saw lots of turquoise blue water.  Tons of water and a small raft with a home made triangular sail.   You guessed it, I was on the raft.  I watched in slow motion as the wind would blow a little, the sharks would come close but not touch me and even a sea gull came to visit to keep me company.

I asked Holy Spirit what was the meaning of all this and he said that EVERY detail of my life has been planned out. He is ever attentive to us, his beloved.  There isn't a tear we shed that isn't stored in crystal bottles in Heaven (ref. Psalm 56:8)  He has engraved us on the palms of his hands and even counted the hairs on our heads (ref. Is. 49:16, Luke 12:7)

So though you might think you are all alone and spinning your wheels, Holy Spirit doesn't think so.   He has your future all mapped out and as long as you try to hear and heed his voice, you'll get to the right destination at the right time.

I really felt that his grace is over us at this time, great grace even. (Ref. Acts. 4:33) I remember a word that Russ Moyer had for our church.  "Transition is a place of great pain, like child birth.  He's going to bring us in. Obey, obey, obey!" (Nov. 25, 2011)

On top of that two people came up to me and said basically the same thing and one lady prayed that people would intercede for me so I can make it to this new place in God. That really encouraged me.

May we all be encouraged to press into the transition.  May we all have a prophetic upgrading of our thought lives so we can see new things and go new places and envision our future.  Amen!

I bless you spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically, financially and relationally, in Jesus' Name!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson
(photo courtesy of photobucket.com)

No comments: