Saturday, September 11, 2010

Frustration!

Frustrated
I used to be so frustrated because things were not happening the way I wanted or in the time frame I desired.

It wasn't getting me anywhere except upset and living with no fruit of the Spirit in my life.

I mean lets' face it, when we are frustrated with God thinking that He's holding out on us do we really want to spend time with Him?  Of course not!

If we, being imperfect would not do that to our children, then how can we ever entertain the thought that God would deliberately withhold answers from us?  It doesn't make sense.

When I was worshiping one day I asked the Lord what to do because I can't worship when I am frustrated.  He showed me that He loves me more than I will ever know. He is for me and He supports me.  He will never leave me nor desert me when I need help.

If the problem is not God then it's something else.  Hmmmm, I asked Him what to do and I heard Ps. 112. I started reading and verse 4 caught my eye, "even in darkness, light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man."  Therefore no matter what's going on I can ask for His light to shine on my problem. James 1:5 also gives us ammunition, " If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him."

Now that I know I have the right I can pursue God for answers.  The Bible says that," the secret things belong to the Lord our God but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever," (Deut. 29:29)  God wants us to pursue Him for revelation because whatever we get our children will get too.
He is not holding out on us.

We are told to, "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." (Matt. 7:7)  We have not because we ask not.  Let's don't waste any more time being frustrated when the answers are with God.  It's time to seek His face.

We can ask any old time but I've found that there's a lot of noise going on down here.  Lots of different voices, including any preconceived ideas we might have.   It's a lot easier to get revelation when you are in God's presence.  I have found that in His presence is when I am the most productive.

So we enter His gates with Thanksgiving and His courts with Praise. (Psalm 100:4) We want to do Psalm 91 and abide in His presence. We want His angels to keep us in all our ways and to guard us.  Also,  we repent for the things we have done wrong, that we know of and trust that Holy Spirit will bring things back to our remembrance that we need cleansing from.

If I am having a hard time focusing then I pray in tongues fiercely till I feel I have a release, usually 5-10 minutes. When the worship songs start to come to me then I know I am getting really close to His manifest presence and glory.

Sometimes His presence will come in like a thick heavy blanket and sometimes it's with tears or laughter.  They are all good.  When I get the inner witness that I am in His presence/glory I ask Him what what to do or say to change things.

He's never failed me yet!  He wants us to have victory!  He gets no glory when we are frustrated and speaking all kinds of junk.

He is for us!  He wants to turn our trials into testimonies! We are co-laborers with Him!  We are His ambassadors living by the rules of the Kingdom of God. We are supposed to be blessed all the time in all ways. We are victors not victims through Holy Spirit! Now that's a lot better than being frustrated.

I want to bless you with  His joy in your journey.  I decree that Your times with the Lord as You seek Him are fruitful and protected from distractions. I speak Life over you. I ask, "that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe." (Eph. 1:17-19) Amen.

No comments: