Saturday, September 18, 2010

No Time To Argue

I quoted Joshua Mills on my Face Book page and I looked today and a Christian decided to argue with me.

Sigh... I don't have time to argue!  I'm too busy listening to teaching on my ipod or doing the stuff, whether it be handing out a tract, putting tracts on car windshields, praying for sick people at work and at the grocery store, or speaking an encouraging word to someone on the street.

I wish people would get off their band wagons about correctness and just do the kingdom stuff.  There's precious little time!  I do not want to get involved in a argument about semantics because there are people dying out there without Jesus and I know that it takes about eight witnesses for someone to get saved.

The quote was, "God only has as much control as you will give Him." --Joshua Mills and Joshua was talking about letting God be Lord (boss) in our lives. 

This guy responded, ‎"God also testifying with them, both by signs and wonders and by various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit ACCORDING TO HIS OWN WILL."  This is also true but only after we are obedient.   It goes back to my point. God only has as much control as you will give Him.
It's all about surrendering our will, ie. "Your will be done, Your kingdom come, not mine.

So that's my rant today.

On a good note, I was walking  across the Metro parking lot today to get a few groceries and I had some tracts in my hand that I was distributing.  A fellow had some pizzas and stuff on the trunk of a car while he was talking to another man.  I put a million dollar bill tract on his pizzas as I walked by and said, "Here's a good laugh."   He picked it up and started reading it.  Praise the Lord!

And you know, God will use it to minister to him.  He might have a Mom, girlfriend or co-worker  that has been praying for him to get saved.

So if you see me singing away as I am in the store, you'll know why.  I helped my King with some of the things that matter to Him and there's no joy like His.

 Let me pray for you now.   I Bless you today.  Lord you know what's going on in my friend's heart better than I do.  Help them to fulfill the call You have on their lives.  Give them that revelation that will put them in Your perfect will. Amen.

No comments: