Saturday, June 4, 2011

Open Heaven then What?

The visiting Evangelist told us  that we have an open Heaven over our church. I have heard this before from other visiting leaders and I know we do.

So what do we do next?  How do we get it to spread?  That's what I am asking the Lord these days. This move of God has got to get outside of the church walls!

It is nice that people are experiencing visions and supernatural encounters and yes people are getting saved and healed, but something in me is not satisfied.  There is a longing inside me for more, for something deeper.   He has promised that if we would seek him that we would find him when we seek Him with all our hearts.

So I am going to continue seeking Him every day and  I will record the songs He gives me and write down all the visions He shows me.

If you are hungry for more than pray with me, "Lord we want more of You in our lives because nothing else matters,  You said that the pure in heart would see Your face, so we are coming.  We determine to surrender all for You, for Your presence and for Your pleasure.  May we bless Your heart today Lord.  Holy Spirit help us to hear Your precious voice and give us determination to obey you at all cost. Amen"

Bless you!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: