Saturday, October 1, 2011

Baby Morph

The other day I gave a destiny word to a mom about her 10 week old baby in a store, at the cashier's spot. As I started speaking the 'word' the baby riveted his eyes on me. I saw his face morph for a 1/2 second to become an old man and I wondered how could this be? Then I heard the mom say that they call him the little old man because he acts so mature. I only had a second so I blessed her (the mom) and the cashier started talking to me about my purchases.

Weird eh? I didn't think anything of it at the time, but the little babies eyes kept coming back to me. It was eerie. When I was praying later, the Lord reminded me of the eyes and the morph and told me I should have done something about it. 
Now I'm wondering what that 'something' is. After worshiping for a while,  I bound the spirit in the baby... then asked the Lord what I should do.  I didn't want the baby getting all upset at me casting that spirit out and then the mom associating the baby's behavior with the destiny word I shared today.  So I commanded the spirit to leave quietly without a fuss.  Then I claimed this little guy for the kingdom of God and I asked the Lord to raise up Godly witnesses in his life.  I broke the power of spoken curses over this little baby because the parents didn't know better and I blessed them all, spiritually, mentally, physically and financially.  After all, the power of blessing breaks and shatters every yoke.
This was definitely a learning experience and I am learning as I go. I will be more aware of what to do next time when I see a person's face 'morph' for a half second. 
Let's pray... Thank you Lord for opening our eyes to the spirit realm.  Thank you Lord for showing us what to do with the information you are revealing to us.  Thank you Lord for joy in our journeys and lots of exciting testimonies about people getting set free and realizing that 'Jesus is Lord'.  Father, we decree, "Your kingdom come and your will be done today in our lives.  Let us be your living sacrifices and ambassadors today and live through us please."  Amen!
Bless you as you go today.
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: