Monday, October 10, 2011

Garden Wall Vision

My Garden (not finished)
"What do you see?"

I love it when Holy Spirit asks me that like he did Jeremiah (ref. Jer. 1:11)  That is a ticket to exercise my faith and see what's going on in the spirit realm.  Jesus made a way for us as born again Christians to enter the heavenlies. In fact the Bible says that we are seated there already (Eph. 2:6). Every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus has been given to us already so since Jesus could see things in the spirit so can we. (ref. Eph. 1:3,  Acts. 10:34)

It's as simple as believing God's word and practicing God's presence.  We do Psalm 100 where we enter God's gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise.  We go by the alter of sacrifice and ask forgiveness of our sins, then we move on to the bronze laver where we find the washing of the word.  We do this until we feel the  praise songs shift to worship songs. Then when we feel the atmosphere around us change we ask Holy Spirit what to do next.  Holy Spirit will lead you to what to say, decree or see.  He is our guide for all supernatural encounters.

This is why time alone with God is a precious commodity in our busy world.   All the revelatory gifts like prophesy, words of knowledge and words of wisdom flow from the intimacy of knowing His voice really well... and that takes time.  All relationships take time.

 Anyhow,  the last week I have seen this scene a number of times so I will share it to bless you.  I saw the most beautiful scene.  There was a low stone wall about 2.5 feet tall with big stones arched away from me.   There were masses of flowers all around, magenta, fuchsia, blue, pink and the occasional lemon yellow flower.  The foliage was various greens with no dead leaves in them, just more and more types of leaves.  The colors were so brilliant that they felt like they had a metallic sheen to them.

On the top of the wall I could see where the stone was bare in two places, big enough for two people to sit down and take in the beautiful landscape around.  The flowers behind would crowd me and bless me with their sweet perfume.  The peace in this place was amazing.

The light on the scene was like nothing I've seen before.  Everything was bathed with this golden light and it seemed to come from every living thing so I was hard pressed to see the shadows of the wall on the stone walkway for example.

What caught my eye next was a travel mug like the one I use down here for my tea.  It was on the wall between the two seats and it had water vapor spiraling up from it so I knew there was something hot in it.  Beside it was a huge ruby colored gem, almost as big as the bottom of my travel mug.  I thought what are these things doing there?

Then I noticed a pile of gems on the ground between the two seats.  They didn't fit in with this scene, yet I knew they were important.  There were pearls, and many ruby-colored stones as well as various other stones that I didn't recognize.  All of the gems were polished and faceted and looked like they were ready to be put into pieces of jewelry.

I asked the Lord what was up with this picture and He told me that this scene is one I have visited many times... when I stand in His presence.  He always has refreshment ready for me and I can see where the rocks have flat tops so we can easily sit down and talk.  The gems represent the nuggets of wisdom and glory that He has for me.  Many times I forget to take the nugget back down with me to earth and that's why there is a pile of them on the ground.

I asked the Lord what to do the next time I visit because I was sad to see so many gems on the ground. He told me to release the glory I receive while visiting Heaven on the earth and to say out loud, "I believe I receive the gem of wisdom, provision, revelation," -- whatever Holy Spirit says it is.

Then he told me to raise my right hand grab the gem out of heaven and loose it on the earth with a downward motion.   I'm not saying that you have to do the same.  Let Holy Spirit guide you  in all you do. 

If this seems silly to you,  I completely understand. I have been a Christian for almost 30 years and it took me almost 20 to get past my logical thinking, engineer's mind.  Yet the bible says that the things that are seen are temporal, and the things unseen are eternal.(2Cor. 4:18)  Chew on that fact for a while.  The supernatural or spirit realm is more real than the physical one around us. I had to keep humbling myself under God's mighty hand and agreeing with the word of God, regardless of what my mind or circumstances said.

We practice this principal when we speak the solution and don't talk the problem.   We call forth the things that be not, provision, revelation, etc.,  as though they are. (ref. Rom. 4:17)

Anyhow, I bless you with a hunger for the word of God.  May you search out the scriptures to verify what I am saying.  Throughout the scriptures you will see that many people had dreams and visions and that God guided his people with them.

I bless you with sanctified dreams and visions today/tonight.  I plead the blood of Jesus over you and declare that any hindrance to you having dreams or visions is broken off.  I declare that your imagination is cleansed by the blood of the lamb and that it is Holy Spirit's drawing board.  I ask that Holy Spirit would guide you in what to watch and listen to, so that your conscience does not get seared again. May you fulfill all of God's plans for your life, in Jesus' name I ask. Amen!

Big hugs,
Brenda Gale

1 comment:

Brenda Gale Thompson said...

http://www.xpmedia.com/bx6TfLgTgoxC
is a link about another person's heavenly garden. Enjoy!