Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wal Mart Words

 

I was at Wal Mart a few days ago and I thought, "Gees, I haven't given anyone an encouraging word today." I started praying and I spied a pregnant lady. Aha! I love prophesying destiny over babies. 
As I walked around looking for the lady I started asking the Lord for one word for her.  You see I knew from Psalm 139 that the number of thoughts God has for us are uncountable.  All I needed was just one of his thoughts about this lady.  I knew from past experience that Holy Spirit has lots to say, so I boldly made my way, not having one word... yet.
I found the lady and asked if I could share what the Lord had given me.  As soon as I opened my mouth I all of a sudden knew that she was carrying a boy and that he was going to be a leader.  He had a special gift of wisdom too.  She was really blessed and let me pray for her for an easy labor and delivery.
As I walked away I was thanking God for the opportunity to bless this lady when I noticed that I was hearing words for each person I glanced at.  It was totally amazing!   I looked one way and got, pain, forgiveness and despair when I looked at three people. I stopped and looked the other way and saw hope, veil and knee at another three people.  Everywhere I looked the people had labels that I could hear inside of me when I looked at them.
I could have stayed there all night giving out destiny words to people.  God really wants this for us saints.  We are the generation that's going to make a difference.  Greater is he who is in us than he who is in the world.  
Lord show my sister and brother how to walk in this.  Show them how many thoughts you have towards them. Help them to hear your voice more clearly in their quiet time with you and to jot down all the precious things you show them. Give them faith to see in the spirit like you did Jeremiah. Thank You Lord that Your love flushes out all fear in them.  Thank You Lord for going ahead of them and giving them a couple of opportunities to share encouraging words with people who will be receptive and appreciative. Amen! (Psalm 139:17, John 10:27, Hab. 2:2-3, Jer. 1:11, 1John 4:17)
Bless you!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale
(photo courtesy of photobucket.com)
 

 

No comments: