Sunday, December 11, 2011

Psalm 149 Updated

Hi there.   I got a warning last week about binding and loosing spirits and how we should be very careful about what we bind and loose.  I agree.  We need Holy Spirit's guidance. However, when you have gone after the spirit and it just keeps coming back... we might want to look deeper and make sure that there are not legal rights that the spirit has, that allow it to come back to harass, torment or afflict you. 

You want to:
1. Ask the Lord to forgive you and your family members for any ungodly thoughts, words and actions.

2. Forgive them and yourself. "Lord I forgive myself and all my family members and I know you do too."

3. "Father, in Jesus' name I break all curses and the effects of all curses that have come upon my family and myself."

4. "I ask Holy Spirit to fill us radically and to bless them and myself physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially, and relationally."


5. "I command every evil spirit that has been harassing my family to be bound, gagged and muzzled now in Jesus' name.  I ask the Lord to send angels to take these evil spirits to dry places to be dealt with by Jesus."

So you've done all this and the attack abates for a bit then starts up again.  Don't lose heart! 
Plan B is... we know that if you want to stop a war you take out the opposing general.  Without a commander the soldiers will give up quickly.  So there is a newer stream of Christian thought that teaches about binding the wicked kings to win the fight.

I guess my caution is to make sure that the repentance and forgiveness has been done first before you start binding up wicked ruling spirits.

Here's an interesting video by James Goll on the subject of binding wicked kings with a good preface.
http://www.enmedia.org/VideoMessages/tabid/230/VideoId/114/Default.aspx


If you can determine to praise the Lord at all times then you will be just fine.
Here is a link to a song I wrote about Psalm 149.  You will like it, and it will help you memorize this psalm.
http://greatcommissionhow2s.blogspot.com/2010/12/psalm-149.html
  
This teaching is not complete by far.  As I get more revelation and teaching that works in the trenches, I will post and apprise you.  I want you walking in great, great victory.  I want the witches and warlocks to get really nervous when you walk into a Walmart or grocery store.  After all, we are here to enforce his victory and 'make all his enemies his footstool' (ref. Heb. 10:13)  Those precious people probably haven't seen a strong Christian... yet!

I declare you are blessed and highly favored by  the greatest king of all, Jesus!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: