Thursday, December 22, 2011

Too Busy

The other night as I was going to bed I got from Holy Spirit the song I wrote a long time ago,

"Where have they gone--my warriors and singers?
Will no one remain and pray to me?
  For I am the Almighty
 and Yes, I'm coming again.


Please would you stand in the gap for the people?
Build up a hedge with your worship and prayer.
 Yes I am the Almighty
 and yes,  I'm coming again."

Oops, too much busyness this time of year.  It's time to trim back so that I do not miss out on my time for seeking God.  (I am talking to myself as much to anyone else.)

We are so close to a huge awakening. Let's don't give up or slack off.  That can be our Christmas present to the Lord.  He is hungry for the rewards of his suffering.  He desires the nations and he is waiting for us to make all his enemies his footstool. (______  , Ps. 2:8, Heb. 10:13)

 Merry Christmas!
Big hugs and blessings,
Brenda Gale Thompson

 ps.  Busy equals...

Busy
 Under
  Satan's
Yoke

No comments: