Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Enlighten My Eyes

A friend got a word for me on the weekend.  She saw two angels holding my eyelids open and facing me towards something that I was trying to avoid looking at.  She didn't know what it meant but I thought it was rather cool.  You see, I realized last week or so that I need revelation of what to do next.

I want to prosper more and the Bible says that  God wishes above all things that we prosper and be in health as our souls prosper (ref. 3John 2).

How to prosper my soul more was a mystery to me. Then I found Eph 1:18 which says "the eyes of your understanding  being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints..."

So there's something I don't understand. We know that the bible says in all our getting, get understanding (ref. Prov. 4:7) and Ps. 112 :4 promises that His light will dawn on us in every dark situation so I started asking him for more light.

That's right. I need more of his light.  I must be missing something somewhere.  I asked the Lord to shine his light on me  and  I have been asking the Lord to reveal himself more to me. Guess what? I found a pile of wounds that I wasn't looking for. Now my girlfriend's vision made sense.

Funny how we can stuff all the junk and just keep going.  So I have been repenting for putting up walls, for 'knee jerk' reactions etc, pleading his precious blood, forgiving others and asking the Lord to heal my soul.  "Let the son of righteousness arise with healing in his wings and his beams (ref. Mal. 4:2 Amplified).

More light please.  His light is better even than lazer light... more effective too. Amazing how the Lord can heal the broken parts in us with his love.

It's time for more worship. "In his presence there is fullness of joy".... especially as our hearts get healed. (ref. Ps. 16:11)

Have a great day! May the Son of Righeousness arise with healing in his wings for you too!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale

No comments: