Thursday, June 10, 2010

Elijah List!

I am so glad I found out about Elijah List. Today's article by Kathie Walters is just one of the reason's why I appreciate having access to these articles.

Occasionally, when I am praying for somebody I feel sleepy all of a sudden. I have learned to command their slumbering spirit to wake up, in Jesus' name. Kathie goes into more detail about the effects of a slumbering spirit so I am just going to post a paragraph here with the links to the whole article. If you wonder how works and sleep are related than you need to read the whole article...


What is Our Inheritance?

Are you going to go to the ball and be a princess? Or are you going to stay in the kitchen and be a maid? Even Jesus said, The works that I do are not My works, but the works of Him who sent Me, and, The words that I speak are not My words, but the words of Him who sent Me. It's the same with us—we are not called to work for Jesus; please resign, abdicate, get off the throne of works and let the anointing flow through you. It's not trying and it's not working; it's yielding to the Spirit of God. It's Him flowing through you. It's allowing Him.

Wake up to your inheritance. Jesus died and rose again to impart to you the same inheritance He has. The realm of the Spirit, the supernatural realm, the angels, heavenly visitations, etc., are meant to be a normal part of your life. This is your inheritance: to dance with Him, to dwell in Him and walk in Him.

I love to tell people, "Snuggle, don't struggle. Nestle, don't wrestle." All the "working at it" will keep you asleep to the delightfulness of your Love. And you will slumber in the bed of trying and striving. There is nothing you can do except yield and enjoy the Lord. He called you to enjoy Him. When you enjoy Him, then you can serve Him, and then you will have something to give.


The whole article can be found at...
http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/8855

At the top of the page there is a box for you to press if you want to get the mailings ever day. I highly recommend it! It's so nice to get confirmation of what the Lord has been telling me and many times I get it through Elijah List.

I bless you with the desire to be a princess or prince for the Lord and the ability to discern his voice. Lord protect our worship times with you I ask, in Jesus' Mighty name. Thank You Lord for speaking to your Saints today. Amen!

No comments: