Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Friends

Friends are so important, don't you think?  I have a few good friends that I can call anytime and they will help me with emotional and spiritual support.  It's so nice to know that you have people who believe in you.

My girlfriend wants me to write a book about how to make time to seek God.  What a nice compliment!  I am no pro, that's for sure, but I could probably fill a book with all my bloopers. I can't repeat a joke properly to save anything so I won't even try, but my friends laugh when I mention my daily antics with the job, kids and farm. I am so glad I don't have to try to be somebody I am not.

So, my thought for the day is pray for your friends and be yourself.  God loves us so much for who we are and not for what we can do. Hallelujah! His love sets us free to be ourselves and all that He's dreamed for us.

I bless you with an open Heaven today. May you have His abiding presence with you today.  May you comprehend all the good things He has laid up for you in Heavenly places and may you learn how to pull them down by faith. In Jesus' name I ask.  Amen!

No comments: