Saturday, October 16, 2010

Remember When...

Remember when I treated your children like my own, when they came over.
Remember when my family helped you move and no one else would.
Remember when my daughter babysat your kids so you could work in the store.
Remember when I prayed for you, when you were sick and Jesus healed you.
Remember when I shared my food with you and you shared your food with me and we both laughed about it.
Remember that I am a friend, not an 'infidel' or something you have been taught to exterminate.
And lastly -- remember that I love you... friend.

"...And the greatest of these is 'love'", love which never, ever fails. (1Cor. 13:13, 8)  I am claiming this family for the Kingdom of God.  The kids love Veggie Tales and appreciate getting out of their tiny, two bedroom apartment and coming out to our farm.  God is working in a great way.   People of other faiths love getting dreams and visions so  I have been praying for them to get some. LOL.

Hmmm, maybe I am wrong, but I have noticed that when they are in the minority they are great people.  It is only when they are the majority that they start to try to force their religious laws on others.

We have the greatest weapons though. No religious spirit can stand against Love, Hallelujah! (2 Cor. 10:4-5, Eph 6: 10-20)
Bless you... in Jesus' Name!

No comments: