Monday, October 11, 2010

Seeking God Update

Well, it's  two weeks today and it's getting easier and easier to set aside time to seek the Lord.
A couple of times the Lord's laughter bubbled up inside me even before I sat down in my room.  Another time I got the "Wedding March" song as I walked up stairs.

I have the assurance that He is working while I wait on him (Is. 64:4)  My house hasn't fallen apart either! LOL.  I was a teensy bit concerned about that, I must admit.  With three teenagers and all of us busy, it can get pretty chaotic around here.

So please be encouraged by my little testimony.  It is always worth while to set aside time for Him.  I can't go into all the breakthroughs I have seen so far because I want to protect people's privacy, but trust me-- it's worth it all.  He's worth it all!

I was so encouraged to hear that the National House of Prayer (www.nhop.ca) is asking all Canadian Christians to pray and fast this month, on behalf of Canada.  God's on the move! Revival come now, in Jesus' Name!

Let me bless you now: "Lord I decree that the person reading this article right now, is precious in Your sight and has a special destiny in You.  May they know Your joy that passes understanding.  Bless them as they try to put You first in their lives and make time to seek Your heart.  Give them an oasis of Your presence in their homes like You've done for me. In Jesus' name I ask. Amen!"

No comments: