Sunday, October 3, 2010

Seeking God for an Awakening

Hi there..... It's come to me that there is a greater awakening needed in North America.  Billye Brim mentioned this when she came to Ottawa  last month and the Lord confirmed it to me.  The veil of unbelief over our nations must be broken.   Miracles, signs and wonders are happening all over the world and I want it here.  Yes, there are a few hot spots, but largely the masses in North America have not been reached --yet.

God promised that in the last days we would have an outpouring that would be greater than the former. I am contending for it. (Joel 2:23)  He's promised that the glory of the latter house would exceed the former house. ( Haggai 2:9)  It's time Saints.  If we don't go after the promise who will?  The Lord is looking for those who will stand in the gap interceding for the nations. (Ex. 22:30)

The Lord told me one time that if I would spend an hour with Him everyday  I would see breakthroughs like I never had before.  It has worked before for me, so I am going back to what works.  He has promised that He will work for those who wait on Him. (Is. 64:4)

So that  means putting aside what is good to pursue the best.  On that note, I won't be posting as much for a while.  I have lots of good ideas to write about some day, but right now North America needs an awakening!

If you agree with me let's pray: "Lord help us to lay aside complacency and lethargy.  Give us a passion to pursue You, faith to believe Your promises, discernment to know Your voice and grace and camaraderie with our family members. In Jesus' name we ask. Amen!"

No comments: