Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lions to help Us.


I saw a brief picture during worship at church the other day.   I was walking along a dirt road in a grassy field on a beautiful sunny day.  My  lion, "Reign" was beside me and "Huntress" my lioness was about twenty feet ahead looking to see what was worth investigating.  An eagle that has linked itself to me was soaring high above me back and forth, just enjoying the air currents.

I was wondering what the Lord wanted me to see that was different, when all of a sudden I saw one lion after another come towards me from all different directions. Within minutes I was surrounded by a huge group of lions of all different ages and sizes.

I asked the Lord what does this mean?  I didn't hear anything directly but then I felt the longing in the lions to be connected with their special Saints.  (It's bringing tears to my eyes even as I write this.) There are lions waiting to be assigned to Saints...
Did you read that?  There are lions waiting to be assigned to Saints and you qualify!!!

Lions are such a blessing in the spirit realm. They bring authority with them and courage. 

I didn't know this was even possible to be assigned a lion! God surprised me one day with a vision.

During this vision, my lion came up to me from behind when I was on the outskirts of the throne area just enjoying the glory and the angelic beings.   Imagine, all of a sudden this lion hits my left hand with his big head and stands beside me. My hand has slide down to his neck and he's huge!  I never knew lions were so big!  He smells of incense and myrrh and he's different shades of cinnamon in color with a thick, coarse mane.  I couldn't stop the tears and the laughter.  Talk about affirmation!

It really did something for me.  I have been more conscious that I rule and reign with my words.  You might not see it but there's authority when I speak.  Courage comes as you realize what you were created for.   What people think or don't think doesn't matter in the light of eternity.  It's very hard to be concerned about your reputation when you can close your eyes and smell your lion beside you!

Let my experience encourage you to ask for your lion.  May I pray for you? You already know that God is no respecter of persons, right?  What he's done for me he wants to do for you! (ref. Acts. 10:34)

"I believe your spiritual eyes are opening up more and more.  I decree that you are seated with him in Heavenly places and that your spiritual senses are awake.  That any hindrances to feeling in the spirit realm are cancelled through the blood of Jesus.   Every spiritual gift and blessing is yours in Christ/Holy Spirit. You have been given the privilege of knowing the secrets of the mysteries of Heaven." (ref. Eph.2:6, Gal. 5:25, Gal. 5:16, Eph. 1:3, Matt. 13:11)

"Thank You Lord for showing us the plan.  Thank You Lord for showing us some of the stuff you have preordained for us to walk in.  Thank You for foretastes of it to whet our appetite and encourage us to press in for more. Amen!" (ref.  Eph. 2:10, Phil. 3:10)

Bless you in Jesus' name!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson
(photos courtesy of www.photobucket.com)

1 comment:

Linda said...

So good! Right to the days and moments for me, as I am actively seeking to have my spiritual senses come alive and and my spiritual eyes to be opened. I yearn to rise into the heavens and see Daddy,Jesus and the cloud of witnesses AND NOW to meet my lion and lioness! Thank you for sharing!