Thursday, February 3, 2011

Flowers!

What a nice surprise!  After supper my husband made me close my eyes and then put some flowers with a card in front of me.   The card said "A more real way to recognize your work at the Mall helping people.  Dad and kids."

That made my day!  Better than the word I gave out at the grocery store even.   That is the first time my hubby has done something like that to affirm my prophetic ministry.  I was stunned!

So ladies, do not give up hope!  Get some powerful friends to pray for your marriage and your ministry, like I did and watch God break through!

Special thanks to my friends who were praying for me.  It was tough on my family because I was gone so much at the mall. They managed to survive without me, I am happy to report.  I am trying to work myself out of a job you know.  Who wants to be the maid of the house forever? Not me!

Anyhow,  Let's keep praying the word:

Thank You Lord for giving us better marriages than we ever dreamed possible.
Thank You Lord that “The secret of the Lord is for us who fear/revere You. (Psalm 25:14)
Thank You Lord that the secret things belong to You, but the things revealed belong to us and your children forever. (Deut. 29:29)
Thank You Lord for revealing the secrets we need, to break through our situations as we pursue You. (Ps. 112:4)
Thank You Lord that Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path (Ps. 119:10).  Thanks for showing me nuggets in Your word to help me grow into Your likeness.

Thank You Lord that the work you have begun in me, You will finish. (Phil. 1:6)

Okay, somebody needs to hear this. It's His job to finish the work in you.  Your job is to be available and teachable.  He has promised to lead you into all truth. He is faithful and He cannot lie, so relax and enjoy the journey. Really,  relax and enjoy His sweet fellowship.  You bring delight to the Father's heart every day.  It's not about the spectacular finish. It's about the day to day walk and talk with Him.  That is what He is after.  That is what His heart cries out for.  His heart can fellowship with the whole world at the same time and still have room for you. He is that big.  So don't grieve His heart.  Just tell Him You love him more than anything else, and show it with your choices.  Amen.

Bless you!
In His love,
Brenda Gale

No comments: