Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pulling Heaven Down, Part 3 "By Faith"

This is part three of a series I am writing so that everyone will learn how to pull Heaven down.  The more people we get doing this at church, the more miracles we will experience.

I was kind of lost about what to share next and the Lord told me to talk about faith.   He is right of course.

The currency of Heaven is faith.  We walk by our faith and our faith is evidenced by the words we speak. Would you agree with that?   Okay, if we are walking by faith then we can't always rely on our feelings to give a true indication of what is happening in the spirit realm-- at first.   As a woman, I have had to tell my emotions, from time to time to settle down and line up with the word of God.  Hormones can do that to you.  Stress can also do that to you. 

One of the biggest keys I can give you is to walk by the truth of God's word. He is the same yesterday, today and forever.  He does not change.  He has exalted His word above His name.  God cannot lie. (Heb. 13:8, Mal. 3:6, Psalm 138:2, Tit. 1:2)

Are you with me?  Okay.... when the word says that I am seated with Him in Heavenly places, then I am, whether or not I am experiencing that reality right now. (Eph. 2:6)  It is available to me if I learn how to tap into it.  

We have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in Heavenly places. (Eph 1:3) God has already prepared a plan for our lives. (Eph 2:10) That means that the future has been written, to some extent and that I can tap into the future now.  There is no time in Heaven the way we know it down here. I heard a great Bible teacher explain it like this:

Heaven is the center of the wheel and we are on the outside of the wheel and all of time is available to God.  That is how the "Cross" could transcend time. That is how we appropriate healing, salvation, provision and everything of the Kingdom.

Therefore, as we praise and worship the Lord, we can have confidence that we are those spiritual gates that Psalm 24 is talking about. If we are having a hard time focusing then we know to take those thoughts captive by speaking out loud what we want loosed on the earth.  If we still don't find it easy to enter into worship then we pray for a bit in strong tongues till we sense a release from the Lord. It's kind of like cleaning out the pipe. LOL.

As we try to praise and worship the Lord, Holy Spirit will show us if there is anything blocking us from entering his Holy presence, and we should repent and pray for cleansing as He leads.   Then the Heavens will be opened up to us and we will start to feel His presence as He sends angels to help us worship.  

At this time, ask the Lord if He wants you to worship or to see something.  If He wants you to see something, close your eyes and see in your imagination what He wants to show You.   This is perfectly acceptable because your whole mind has been cleansed by the blood and the washing of the Word.

You might see black and then a few sparks of light.  That's great!  The sparks are glory light coming down.  Sometimes you might see a picture of a Bible story or see a figure outlined by light.  Ask Holy Spirit questions and believe you receive.  He wants this for you so much. We walk by faith and faith receives.

Do not keep begging God. You know how wearying that can be when your kids do that to you.  Just trust and believe that He loves you and that He wants this for you.

If initially you don't get anything, just start thanking Him.  Many of the greatest Heavenly manifestations I have experienced started with me not feeling anything, so I just started thanking the Lord for all that He had done for me already.   A grateful heart will break through any resistance that might be hanging around-- always!

On that note I want to pray for you.   Lord, help and bless the person reading this to have more Heavenly encounters with You.   Show them all the stuff You have been showing me.  Let them get even more than what I have received.  I declare that their eyes, ears and hearts are prepared to receive and that their imaginations are Your drawing board Holy Spirit.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

I believe you are receiving right now.  Amen!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale

No comments: