Friday, March 18, 2011

You Say, God Says...


This is an awesome piece that I found on Facebook.  I don't know who the author is so I can't give credit, but it's worth sharing.
Enjoy!

******************•*¨*•♫♪ *♥♥♥* ♪♫•*¨*•**********************
You say:"It's impossible" - God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)
You say:"I'm too tired" - God says" I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)
You say:"Nobody really loves me"... - God says:I love you (John 3:16 & John 3 :34)
You say:"I can't go on" - God says:My grace is sufficient (2 Corinthians 12:9 &Psalms 91:15)
You say:"I can't figure things out" - God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)
You say:"I can't do it" - God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)
You say:"I'm not able" - God says: I am able (2 Corinthians 9:8)
You say:"It's not worth it" - God says: It will be worth it (Romans 8:28)
You say:"I can't forgive myself" - God says: I forgive you (1 John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
You say:"I can't manage" - God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)
You say:"I'm afraid" - God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7)
You say:"I'm always worried and frustrated" - God says: Cast all your cares on ME (1 Peter 5:7)
You say:"I'm not smart enough - God says: I give you wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30)
You say:"I feel all alone" - God says: I will never leave nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
******************•*¨*•♫♪ *♥♥♥* ♪♫•*¨*•**********************

Have a great day with HIM!
Brenda Gale

Image source: Holy Trinity Brompton, www.htb.org.uk

No comments: