Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dreams or Translation?

Thailand
Hi again.  I have been hearing a lot about supernatural translation and spiritual translation. I know that this can happen because it happened to John in Revelation, to Ezekiel, to Elisha but it has only happened a few times to me.

I asked a friend of mine to pray for me last night at the healing service and we agreed that I would remember my dreams.  I was expecting!  I knew from good teachers that our spirits don't need to rest, just our bodies do so I asked the Lord to let my spirit go out and help someone.

I woke up this morning with the distinct impression that I was in Thailand, but when I opened my eyes I was here at home. I can only figure that I went there during the night.  It was their day and I prayed for a baby of a missionary couple that was getting sick often.  I know I rebuked the fever and claimed supernatural health for the little guy.  I remember it being hot and that it smelt so different and it was noisy.

So I don't know if I was actually there but it sure felt real!   I sent a message to the mom to see how her son was doing because I don't normally think about them that often.  I don't even think she knows me, but God knew her need.

Actually, I hate anything that the hurts or debilitates people so I am keen to help in whatever way I can. (ref. Matt. 10:8, Matt 18:19, 1John 4:17)

You can bet I am looking forward to going to bed tonight! Ha, ha!

Let's pray... "Lord, give us all a good night's sleep and let our spirit's help you tonight while our bodies rest.  We claim dreams and revelations and songs in the night. For your glory Lord.  Let your kingdom come and Your will be done tonight in our lives. Amen!" (ref. Psalm 4:8, Num. 12:6,  Psalm 112:4, Job 35:10, Matt. 6:10)

Bless you!
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: