Monday, September 12, 2011

Spare Parts Room In Heaven


Once when I was worshiping God showed me a huge mansion in Heaven.  Jesus was beckoning me to come closer and I followed him into the mansion.  Past the entrance way there was a long hallway with gold doorknobs on the various doors.  We went to the second door on the right and Jesus told me to open the door.

In this room was a counter like what you see at a catalog store and there were shelves all along the walls and a beautiful conveyer system like what hotels have to check coats with.  The only difference was that these hangers had body parts on them.  There were hangers with different legs bones, arm bones, containers with organs in them and even a box with body part names written on papers that you would hand in to an attendant.  I was fascinated and in awe with the whole vision and not at all scared. 

The Lord then told me to use as many parts as I could, as there was an unending supply.  I came out of the vision and thought, "how do I do this?"

I thought about this vision over and over again and I kept asking the Lord how to do this. Well he heard my cry because soon enough I had the opportunity to practice.  I went on a ministry trip to the States with a girlfriend and we visited an elderly couple.

The husband wasn't saved so we kind of made small talk and I kept getting a sore shoulder.  I mentioned that someone must have a sore shoulder and started praying quietly to myself when the elderly man spoke up and said, "That's me."

I told him that when I get a word of knowledge that it means God is saying he wants to heal something and I asked him what was wrong with his shoulder.  Turns out that he had torn his rotator cuff a few months ago and it wasn't healing well at all.  His retirement dream was to play golf and this sore shoulder was ruining his retirement.

We prayed for him and nothing was happening initially. I asked the Lord what to do and he told me to get a rotator cuff from the spare parts room in Heaven so I closed my eyes, visualized the room and looked around for a rotator cuff.  It was on the counter.  I reached up and grabbed it and laid it on his shoulder by faith and said, "Okay I saw it in Heaven and I pulled it down and put it into your body. Now check it out."

He started to move his shoulder and then moved it more vigorously and his jaw dropped.  "It's better!" he exclaimed.

We then explained that the same God that loved him so much that he would heal his shoulder wanted to make sure that he would spend eternity in Heaven and not hell.  My girlfriend then led him in the sinner's prayer and he had joy like he never knew it. His face beamed!

That was three years ago and I'm happy to say that it has gotten easier and easier to go visit this room in heaven and download replacement body parts for people.

God is so good!  I am having so much fun!  I love to see people get healed!
So now that you know there is a room in Heaven with spare body parts in it ask the Lord to show you it when you are worshiping him some time.   I know my pastor has had a similar experience and he downloads body parts for people when the need arises.  If he can do it and I can do it then you can too!

I first heard about this room in Heaven from a preacher five or six years ago.  It took me a while to learn how to set my mind on Heavenly things and believe I could see into the Heavens by faith but it's been so worthwhile!

Have fun with the Lord.  The next time you seek him, consecrate yourself to him then ask him what to do step by step and soon you'll start seeing things in Heaven too.  He wants this for you more than you know!  We are supernatural beings now!

Bless you as you seek him!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson
P.S. If you like this please share!

P.P.S.  I have received many great comments about this post.   I'm glad it's encouraging people to step into healing.
 One comment about how this couldn't be possible because The Spare Parts room wasn't mentioned in the Bible needs a comment back.   Jesus said that the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand, actually implying that it was closer than your hand in front of you!  Yet because we don't see it we discount it!  We shouldn't!  In the same way, just because you haven't seen a spare parts room doesn't mean it doesn't exist!   Jesus said that if everything he did was recorded it would fill up all the books on earth.  This is just one of those things that we are discovering in our time!
Finally,  Jesus said, "I do only those things that I see my Father in Heaven doing."   So how could he see his Father in heaven while he was on the Earth??  Since He is our example... that means that we can too!    So let your mind expand to consider the possibilities!   Jesus said we would even greater things!  Therefore, get with the program and cleanse your imagination so that it's a clean drawing board for Holy Spirit to show you stuff!  Bless you!
(photo courtesy of photobucket.com)

13 comments:

sue wilke said...

This was yummy. Just love to hear other beleivers living in the spirtual realm. We live in another reality, HIS name is Jesus. And oh waht an adventure.I heard the word "paver", when I asked HIM who you are. You pave the way, HIS way. oooo I likey!
www.seewithyourheart.wordpress.com

Judy said...

Do you still get parts from heaven for people?
Judy

Brenda Gale Thompson said...

Yes! More now than ever because I am on the ministry team at Kinburn Revival and I am practicing.
Bless you!

Anonymous said...

I just loved reading this. I watched Gary wood on the Sid Roth show, and heard about it for the first time. I believe in the "wholeness" that Jesus went to the cross to get for us, so a "spare parts room" makes great sense to me. I am believing and confessing for new eye's (that would be perfect no floaters or malfunction, perfect vision and a different color)as well as my whole digestive system healed or made new. Just wanted to know if there are any recommendations from you on how to do this better or faster? Also this makes me want to come to you and join my faith with yours and "see" this come to pass. :)

Anonymous said...

I am believing for 2 teeth. Pray with me. Going to heaven tomorrow night with a group...by faith.

Sunganani L. Manjolo said...

This is very interesting. I am wondering if there is a Scripture basis for this? Any more reading in this area?

Brenda Gale Thompson said...

Hi Sunganani Manjolo. Yes there is. Jesus said that the Kingdom is at hand and that we are seated in Heavenly places already in Him. Everything on the earth is an imitation of what is already in Heaven. So if there are houses here, you can be sure that there are houses in Heaven.
With respect to the Spare Parts room Jesus said that he only does what he sees His Father in Heaven doing so He must have seen Spare Parts somewhere in Heaven.
I know when I first started I would feel/see the part that was wrong and then when I asked what to do I saw parts laying on a big table and Holy Spirit said to grab some. As I kept going back to the vision and asking HOly Spirit for more details my sight became more detailed.

So I guess my point is to keep pressing in for more details. Get to the point where you walk in a room and you know who's got cancer, where you sit beside someone and the demon starts to manifest... lol. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda,
I would like to ask you to pray for my neighbors young son. He was born with heart problems and I am believing that God will give him a new heart. Please pray for him. His moms name is Nicole and dads name is Dino.

praiser1 said...

Hi Gayle,

I would like to ask you to agree with me in prayer for a new liver, new heart, and new brain for my aunt who is currently on life support. I am believing the Lord for miracle but she needs a new liver as well as a new heart and possibly a new brain because there might have been some damage in the brain when the liver accumulated toxins. Nevertheless God knows. Please pray with me. The doctors need an answer in the next two days because they're going to take her off the ventilator in two days. Thank you

praiser1 said...

Hi Brenda,

I was wondering if you would agree with me in prayer for my aunt, who is currently in the ICU on a ventilator . She needs a new liver . I read about the spare parts room several years ago and saw a segment on Sid Roth about it. We are believing for a miracle but she does need a brand new liver as well as a new heart and I'm asking for a new brain because I'm not sure how much damage there was when the toxins built up as her liver begin to fail . She has two days remaining on the ventilator before the doctors want the family to make a decision of taking her off life support. Thank you so much for sharing your testimony and her agreeing with me in prayer thank you again. Blessings!

KateGladstone said...


If there are spare parts in heaven, then why won't God heal amputees? http://www.whywontgodhealamputees.com/

Jan said...

My best friend's oldest son committed suicide last year. She was recently told that her youngest, Noah, does not qualify for a second heart transplant. He is 23, having lived much longer than Dr's expected. (He was an infant when he had his first transplant.) He is failing rapidly now. I have told his mom about the body parts room in heaven. Tomorrow at 1:30 we will be laying hands on Noah, asking the Lord for his new heart and kidneys. Please join us in prayer!

Grace said...

Shalom my name is Lucy, I just read about this and I believe that God can do this, nothing is impossible for God. My brother has kidney failure and is on dyalisis every 48 hours. Please stand with me in faith and ask God for new kidneys and other organs from the store room of heaven to replace his worn out body parts like pancreas's, lungs and others. By faith we shall receive whatever we ask for when we pray.