Saturday, January 22, 2011

Free Spiritual Words


You never would have guessed how much trouble this table caused.  Within hours of my setting it up, (without the leaflets & business cards), the psychics went ballistic and complained to mall management. They also threatened to call my friend's Head Office to complain about her.

Seems weird eh?   Not really,  as our actions exposed their motives.  They were not really there to help the people. They were there to make money, lots of money.  Stealing from those who were desperate for answers and don't know that Jesus is the answer they need.

So I got a call on my way to my bus saying that we would have to pay the $200 to rent the table for the week.  I prayed about it and got a yes, so I called my friend back to let her know.

When they tried to pay the mall manager for our table he refused the money saying that it would be better for me to have a free table next week.  We think he was being bullied by the psychics.

My tablecloth and posters got put away for a while and we resorted to plan B.  Since the mall is free, Christians from various churches went to the mall and prayed, sang in tongues and confounded the psychics, so they couldn't hear from their familiar spirits (devils). This happened on Wednesday day, I was there Wednesday night and they were closed. A local church prayer group went and prayed at the mall Thursday morning. Also, another church was praying Thursday night, never mind all the individuals who went and prayed individually. Thursday night when I went to the mall their booth was closed, which I found strange.

The lady that worked at Reitman's told me that the blonde lady was upset and following them around but the brunette seem unperturbed. Thursday night I asked the Lord what was going on with her and immediately I saw a third eye open up in her forehead. I asked the Lord what to do about it and He said to blind it.

I blinded her third eye, broke off any attachments to the land, cut her silver cord so she couldn't astral project and bound, gagged and muzzled the strongmen I sensed operating in her life. The Lord also gave me some decrees to speak over the two of them Friday morning if they were trying to do their psychic stuff.

Friday morning I felt a bit discouraged after my bus run but I shook it off, recognizing that it was an attack from the enemy.  I went to the mall and imagine my surprise.  The psychics were packing up their booth! A local pastor and his wife happened by and we chatted and watched them pack up and move their stuff out of the mall.

HOORAY!  God you win!  After they left we cleansed the area where they were and asked for more visitors to the mall. 

Turns out that the psychics complained to the mall manager, saying that all our prayers were interfering with their business.  Ha ha!  Of course, that's the whole point. We serve the greatest King of all, Jesus!

No comments: