Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm So Thankful...


The song says it all. I ask the Lord from time to time to give me a thankful heart because that's who He likes to hang out with-- the thankful ones.  Yes, he is with us all the time, but there are different levels of intimacy we can enjoy. I want to be as close as I can possibly get, maybe even the best of friends with Holy Spirit.  I need him to show me things and teach me things.  Thank God, he is such a good teacher. LOL!

Let me pray for you now: "I bless you with more of Holy Spirit.  May you know him in a greater way today. Amen." The Apostle Paul wrote, "I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better," (Eph. 1: 17).  Double Amen to that!

No comments: