Saturday, January 29, 2011

Destiny Words At The Mall This Week

Good Morning Saint!   I have had the best time at the mall this week, giving out Destiny Words and Spiritual Readings.  It was great encouraging and affirming people.

The Mall was very quiet when I first arrived on Thursday night so I walked around the hallway I was claiming for God and declared it was a Heaven invades Earth zone.

I then sat down and prayed in tongues and asked the Lord what was next. I had a pad of paper handy so that I could keep track of all the people I spoke over.

I want to tell you that as I sat there and asked the Lord, "What do you want to tell this person?" He answered me  in many diverse ways.

I got words for the teenagers at the Mustang car in the mall about their future careers.  I gave out Million Dollar Bill's with the gospel message on the back. I even got words for some of the employees at the mall about their family situations.

One young man that was hanging around the car the Lord told me to go tell him not to quit school, even though it might look like an option.

One older gentleman sat down on the bench close to me and I got the word 'regret' so I walked up to him and told him that I could see regret over him and that the Lord said it wasn't too late to change things... especially with his children.

I had some people ask me about how I could do this, so I was able to take them through the bible and talk about hearing God's voice.  A couple of people thanked me for giving of my time and coming to the mall to help people.

It was awesome!  I was all by myself for most of the night then a friend and her mother came by to visit. What  a blessing! I got a word of encouragement for her mom and we encouraged ourselves in the Lord.

Last night I was so busy that I didn't get a chance to write down all the words I gave.
I even found out that a Baptist church is praying for me!  How great is that!  The unity in this town is astounding me.  I really think we are ready for a major revival.

I noticed that a lady that was praying for me last night came under some pretty heavy attack so I was praying for her when I became aware of it.  "Lord bless and help all those that have prayed for me and this table.  Confound every plan of the enemy  in Jesus name!  I speak strength and health to every area of their lives and I declare that though the enemy tries to attack one way, he's got to flee seven ways! (ref. Deut. 28:7)  Amen!

The Lord told me that I wouldn't always be alone at the mall.  How great is that?   I think that once people realize how much fun it is, they will want to come do it too.

I bless you in Jesus' name!  May you discover the treasure that He's placed in side of you and give it away to others. Amen!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: