Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Table At The Mall


Well that's it.  A psychic set up her table at the mall and something has to be done about it.  This is God's town and  I can't stand idly by.

I got permission to set up a table for free once upon a time when I went and gave words of knowledge and prophesies to whoever wanted them. See  www.greatcommissionhow2s.blogspot.com/2010/07/physchic-fair-came-to-town-written-in.html  for a post about that weekend.

This time I am a little more experienced and hopefully a little more organized!  I was able to secure a table for free.  One church was glad to loan me a rectangular table cloth to cover it.  A friend from another church gave me some ideas on how to decorate the table.  A fellow at the mall printed off some high quality 8.5 x 11 posters to place in stands on the table.

I put some big poster sized signs on either end of the table advertising "Free Spiritual Readings, Thursday and Friday evening and Saturday"

My girlfriend who works at the mall will keep an eye on our table since I can't man it full time.

I just want to give people an opportunity to save their money.  I have seen people spend anywhere from $40- $100 plus for a detailed reading.   Most of these people don't realize that you can get a prophetic word from some of the charismatic churches for free.

It's time for the Kingdom of God to advance.  It's time to get the good news out, that we serve a Living God who's available all the time!   It makes me sick thinking that these people are going to hear from the other side when the Living God is all around us and in those that have made Jesus their Savior and Lord.

I have put the word out to all my prophetic friends and those who do prayer ministry to come out and be a part of this.  I am very excited.   The Lord has never disappointed me.

I would love to have our Sunday school class out on one of these days, just to practice.  Wouldn't that turn some heads to see 11 year olds giving words of knowledge and prophesy to strangers.  Lord make a way!

I bless you in Jesus' name.  May you have courage to step out of your comfort zone and make a difference for God's Kingdom today. Amen!
Big hugs,
Brenda Gale Thompson

No comments: