Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011

 The weather is so balmy today I am thinking about my spring bulbs.  Isn't that a pretty picture I grabbed from Photo Bucket?  A little bit out of season, but hey! All the ice is gone outside. LOL.

Well, here we go again.  It's another New Year and everybody is making New Year's resolutions. I would love to learn how to paint, but at my age it would take so long before I became good, that I might just as well wait till I get to Heaven. Then time will not be a problem.

On that note, I put the painting book away and asked the Lord what I should focus on this year.  I have musical talents that some painters would probably love to have and I should make good use of them.

What are you going to work on, or attempt to do?  I love to to try something new. Is there a dream you have always had but never had the opportunity to pursue?

What I do know is that every journey begins with one step. Here's to taking the first step of many this year towards our dreams!

"Thank You Lord for helping us to pursue the dreams You've given us.  Show us what steps we can take that will propel us in the right direction.  Connect us with people who will empower us  not discourage us. In Jesus' name we ask. Amen!"

No comments: