Monday, January 31, 2011

Some Confessions I Like To Use Before I Go Out

Well Worn Confession Sheets
Here are some of the good confessions I have used to build up myself in my holy faith.  I have found that the areas of my life that I speak over are protected and the areas I don't speak over are open to attack.

Did you know that I fight fear every day that I don't speak God's word over myself?  So take heart,  I have learned to build myself up and so can you.

Thank You Lord that just like the other Apostles I speak the word of God boldly. (Acts 9:28, 13:46, 14:3 18:26, 28:31)
Thank You Lord that because of my boldness and persistence I will get what others have given up on. Hallelujah! (Luke 11:8-9)
Thank You Lord that my mouth shall deliver myself and a multitude of people. (Prov. 12:6)
Thank You Lord that my mouth commands healing to come to all people. (Prov. 15:4)
Thank You Lord That because I keep a tight rein on my mouth my religion is of priceless worth. (James 1:26)
Thank You Lord that my lips are not my own. They belong to you! (Ps. 12:4)
Thank You Lord that through Your power I am overcoming all unbelief. (Matt. 9:24)
Thank You Lord that I am bold because I'm righteous. (Prov. 28:1)
Thank You Lord that Your Spirit is mighty in prophesy and Your Spirit moves mightily through me!
THank You Lord that I am Bold and Stouthearted (Ps. 138:3)
Thank You Lord that I can't fail for winning and I can't lose for succeeding.  I am more than a conqueror in all things through You. (Rom. 8:37)
Thank You Lord that whatever I put my hand to do prospers.
Thank You Lord that Your revelation light dawns for me in every situation I face. (Ps. 112:4)
THank you Lord that Your love is shed abroad in my heart right now. (Rom. 5:5)
Thank You Lord that as I practice loving people with Your love, all fear is cast out. (1John. 4:18)
Thank You Lord that I feed my faith and starve my doubts, every day.
Thank You Lord that my mouth speaks truth every day.  Your word is truth.
Thank You Lord that I resist the devil (fear) and he flees!

Did you know that the more times you do what you know to do, even if you are afraid, the easier it will get?  It's true.  It's like you walk through a curtain of fear and then it's behind you and all you can see is God speaking and loving through you.

It's the most amazing thing.  I have trained myself to be sensitive to Holy Spirit's nudges and now it's like I feel a tug at my heart when He wants me to go talk to someone.  His love is nudging me, compelling me to make a difference. (2Cor. 5:14) The more you listen to His voice, the easier it gets to reach out past your comfort zone.

Don't be surprised if one of the first things Holy Spirit tells you to do is cut out some shows on tv.  Your spirit man doesn't know the difference between make believe and reality and will react to the situations you see on tv.  Remember, your eyes are a gate.  You need to be careful what you let in so that your conscience does not get seared, tough or thick-skinned. (1Tim. 4:2)

Anyhow,   these confessions will get you started renewing your mind.  Have fun and don't be afraid to make up your own thankful confessions that suit your situation.   These confessions have come from Bible verses that Holy Spirit highlighted to me one year.  I write them down in the back of my journals  as thankful confessions so that I have a quick reference to the verses the Lord wants me to renew my mind with.

I declare that you are blessed and highly favored and that your steps are bathed in butter (the anointing).  Thank You Lord for releasing all the Angels assigned to my precious friend and may they (the Angels) get their testimonies today. Amen!

Blessings,
Brenda Gale Thompson
p.s.  If you like this article please share it!  

No comments: