Saturday, January 15, 2011

Teaching Sunday School Class How To Prophesy

I am teaching Sunday school tomorrow morning and we are continuing to learn about prophesy and how to do it.  The kids are a blast because once they realize how easy it is they will want to give words over everybody they meet!

We are going to go over some scripture background (John 4 the woman at the well, Acts 10 about Cornelius and Peter) and then I am going to get a volunteer to stand behind a door and ask the kids to write down the word or impression that they get for that person.  If it goes well, I will coax another person from the service upstairs to come down and help us out.

I am excited.  I long to get these young people empowered so that they can go out and make a difference in their world.

I will write another post tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

"Bless you! I decree that we can all prophesy according to the measure of faith we have. Thank you Lord for giving us boldness to step out of our comfort zones and faith to believe that we do hear Your voice clearly. Amen." (ref: 2Cor. 10:13,  Eph. 4:7, 1Cor. 14:1-25,  2Tim. 1:7, Prov. 28:1,  John 10:27, Mark 16:15-18)

No comments: