Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Go On The Offensive

It really bugs me when I see Christians taking hits from the enemy and not thinking they can do anything about it.  I have been there and it's no fun.  So I have learned to do something different.

You heard right. I go on the offensive.  If I am having a spiritual battle then I go and deliberately bless people. If I am fighting on the financial front I go sow some extra seed and mess with the devil's kingdom. Smack him in the face with how good my God is. I sow in faith and pretend I'm the widow with the widow's mite. You cannot out give God.  He will not be anyone's debtor.

Now that's not the only thing I do. I start to do double duty on the word of God and MAKE time to hear His voice.  I also ask another intercessor to pray for me and see what they get.  It pays big time to stay under spiritual authority.

For example, yesterday I was fighting offense and frustration which I don't normally fight so I was praying in tongues a lot and watching my mouth to make sure I was speaking words of life.  My children wanted to go shopping at a big mall in Ottawa so I took them and stocked up on tracts  before I left. I asked the Lord to give me boldness to give them out and to show me  how and where.  Well  I handed out about 10 tracts to different people and left out another 30.  Smack in the devil's face!  People are getting touched and saved from the seed I sowed. I was able to pray for a man in a wheel chair and speak life and blessing over him.  His mind and body are getting healed in Jesus' name!

I got home to a phone message from a dear friend.  She called and was concerned about me as the Lord kept reminding her to pray for me.  We prayed together and asked the Lord to show me what was going on.

About half an hour later I was deliberately praising the Lord when it dawned on me that this attack had started after I laid hands on a friend.  I was getting all the stuff that was attacking her. Bingo! Now I knew how to fight.

I had a grand time praying for her and others and singing spontaneous songs to the Lord. Ha! He wins!

Going to bed I kept getting prodded and poked so I bound up the wicked king of witchcraft, Agag and the wicked king of curses, Balak using Psalm 149.  I got a measure of victory but I was still getting bugged in bed.  So I woke up my husband and I got him to agree with me that our whole family was getting a good night's sleep.(Prophesy the good you want)  Then I started to pray out loud for whoever came to mind because I figured they were probably under attack.   (It takes practice to discern who the word of knowledge is for. I should have asked right away instead of assuming the attack was against me.)  That broke it all off and the Saints and Cdn. Government leaders were protected too. (te-he)

We woke up refreshed this morning, Praise the Lord!  The word and the blood of Jesus work!

What I have learned I am giving to you freely because our time is short.  God needs us to be on the offensive and stopping the enemy, period. The blood of Jesus and the name, "Jesus" are so powerful and they are our most important weapons.  The other things to be aware of are the the power of your covenant with your spouse-  it's very dynamic, and the power of singing a new song.  All through the Psalms we read "sing a new song".  I believe that there is a direct correlation  between singing a new song and the victories we will have.

There you have it. I have given you some hard won nuggets that work in the trenches. Now you climb on my shoulders and reach for the stars.   God is waiting for us to make all His enemies His footstool. (Heb. 10:13) Let's get the job done so that the whole world will know who the Great God is and then go home.

Bless you with His joy--which is your strength, tenacity, perseverance and His grace to ask questions and believe you receive answers. Amen!

No comments: